Sunday, April 29, 2007

Nutrisoda - I love it!


I want to give a shout out to one of my sponsors - Nutrisoda, www.nutrisoda.com. They are great tasting, carbonated and nutrient enhanced with no sugar, caffeine, sodium or aspartame. Natural fruit flavors with vitamins and minerals. Also some very cool flavor names that fit their very cool cans! My favorite is Focus (mango and peach!), but I usually just go for whichever fits my mood. And they are committed to social and environmental causes! This is the best drink I've ever tasted! (and I said that before they sponsored me!)

A company that makes great tasting soda, is committed to health and wellness, social and environmental causes and those with diabetes? How can you not LOVE that?! Check out my page under Health and Wellness - Diabetes on their website for lots of fitness and motivation tips!


http://www.nutrisoda.com/cms/Default.asp?DocID=524&RevID=946&Tpl=1Template6.asp

No comments: