Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Wedding - The Homestead, Va. January 27, 2007


Well, it's been a while since I updated my blog, but the posts above might explain that a bit! I promise to do better! The winter was busy and exciting - Anna and I had our wedding at the The Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, Va on January 27, 2007 (also my Dad's birthday, will be a special coincidence for me forever). The Homestead is a gorgeous mountain resort with a ski resort, amazing hotel, hundreds of beautiful acres, bowling alley, indoor heated pool, just to name a few of the luxuries. A great family gathering for Anna's family and mine - when else can you get your parents and siblings and their kids all together for 4 days unless we make it a family wedding!
Here are a few photos of Anna and me and my nephews Rick and Jordan spreading flowers. Anna looked beautiful and I can't wait to have our own child!








No comments: