Sunday, October 29, 2006

Joslin Diabetes Center Weekend - Sept. 28-29








I was honored to be invited to participate in a fantastic event for the Joslin Diabetes Center. Joslin is the leading diabetes research and treatment facility in the world, located in Boston. Check it out at www.joslin.org. I was honored to be a part of Joslin's annual celebrity event to raise awareness and funds for the center, 2 days in Newport, RI of golf, a beautiful gala dinner auction in a Victorian mansion and regatta on America's cup racing yatchs! Check it out at www.newportunderthestars.com. I've included a few pictures of my beautiful fiance Anna and me at the events!

In 2007 I will be a part of this amazing diabetes center at Joslin in many ways, including the Joslin diabetes camp and speaking at Joslin events. Contact Joslin TODAY and let them know I told you! See you there!

No comments: